Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Batman: Year 100

Batman: Year 100Batman: Year 100 by Paul Pope
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well. That was...interesting. It took a while for me to get into this but once I did it was a pretty quick read.

The art is a bit of an acquired taste I think. Some of it made me cringe but overall I liked it ok.

The story on the other hand was pretty simple. All masked heroes have been taken down and Batman has become an urban legend until he's spotted by the Federal Police. After that the hunt is on to track him down and find out his true identity. The only person able to figure it all out is the original Jim Gordon's grandson. So basically, just like most other Batman stories just set in a different time with a small twist on the regular characters involved.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment