Monday, October 10, 2016

Angela: Asgard's Assassin, Vol. 1: Priceless

Angela: Asgard's Assassin, Vol. 1: PricelessAngela: Asgard's Assassin, Vol. 1: Priceless by Kieron Gillen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



While this had more twists and turns in the plot than Angela: Queen of Hel: Journey to the Funderworld did, I enjoyed the latter quite a bit more. Maybe it has to do with Sera (view spoiler) or maybe I just like Marguerite Bennett's work on the character better than Kieron Gillen's. Either way, this was beautifully drawn and very entertaining.



The team-up with the Guardians and the inclusion of Odinson and Loki were also nice touches. I'm excited to see where Marvel takes Angela and Sera in the future because they have a ton of potential.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment